1. Concrete is WATERPROOF, SOUND PROOF (no squeaks,creaks)
But most importantly FIREPROOF. A staircase will be your
quickest and safest access if there is a fire, no good if it is
up in flames.
2. Once the staircase is installed, because of its durability, it wont
need protecting, unlike a wooden or metal one.
This then allows easy access for all other trades, thus speeding
up the build, nothing worse then trying to carry plasterboard or
wood up a ladder.
3. Can be installed at any stage of the build, even if the roof is on.
Also can be installed at the start of the build and wont need
protecting from the elements.
4. No heavy lifting, precast will need a crane, which increases
expense even further, which is the last thing you want on
a tight budget
5. Installed easily and quickly with minimum disruption to other trades.
6. We can change the design of your staircase at any stage, even
just before placing the concrete, this does happen othen as
the client may change their minds on floor and stair finishes.
7. Any design is achievable, we have constructed staircases from
simply a picture the client gave us from a magazine.